What is a platform truck?
A Platform truck is portable trolley or pulley designed to carry items such as boxes or packages across long or short term distances.
How do they work?
The undercarriage of the platform will have wheels that make them highly portable. They will take a maximum weight of items to a destination via manually pulling.
Features and benefits
- Increase efficiency in your business or workplace by speeding up the time taken on certain jobs, saving you time and money.
- Manual lifting can be dangerous, using a trolley to move items can lessen the need for manual handling.
- Many platform trolleys have the added capability of being able to fold them which makes them easy to store.
- Some can carry loads in excess of 700kg and more
- Easy to manoeuvre
- Inexpensive and are a long term investment
- Easy to maintain and repair
Where might I use one?
- In warehouses
- Postal service industries
- In your home