We offer an advanced range of pneumatic air compressors, boosters and vacuum pumps for use in multiple types of pressure-driven machinery and systems. Our range also includes various sorts of replacement parts and accessories, such as air reservoirs, combination pressure boosters/regulators, and vacuum ejectors.
Our stock of pneumatic compressors, pumps, spare parts, replacement kits and add-ons is sourced from renowned manufacturers including SMC, Festo, Norgren and Crouzet, offering market-leading performance and durability across a range of different pneumatic systems and equipment types.
What kinds of vacuum pumps and air reservoirs are available, and what do they do?
- Air reservoirs are used in pneumatic systems to ensure a constant and consistent flow of air through the machinery and to mitigate any unwanted fluctuations in pressure.
- They work by storing air collected via a flow valve and performing a controlled release back into the system as and when required
- This can help compensate for overall pressure fluctuation within a system, as well as performing as an accumulator if the pressure suddenly drops, or for creating first-order delays in controlled systems
- Combination pressure booster/regulator units can be used to protect downstream equipment from pressure fluctuations or increase the power of an existing actuator
- Vacuum pumps, sometimes called suction pumps (especially when used with water or other fluids), are commonly found in applications such as:
- Semiconductor processing
- Air conditioning
- Flight instruments
- Composite moulding
- Print presses
- Medical applications
- Vacuum pumps remove molecules of air, gas or liquid from a sealed volume to leave behind a partial vacuum. They’re sold in various different configurations, depending on the exact use intended - the most common types being:
We also stock a selection of spare parts and replacement kits for pneumatic boosters and regulators, and various vacuum ejector accessory types such as switches, valves, detectors and silencers.