Our extensive catalogue of air management accessories will help keep your ventilation and air filtration systems well specified and fully operational year-round. We offer a broad choice of actuators, switches, louvres, grilles and diffusion valves from numerous quality brands, including such industry-leading names as Belimo, Dimplex and RS Pro.
What are air management accessories used for?
Popular air management accessories can include any/all of the following products - ideal for installation, maintenance and upgrading of your household or workplace air conditioning (HVAC) and ventilation systems:
- Damper actuators - very commonly found in modern heating, air con and HVAC systems, these components regulate the flow of air inside a duct, chimney, VAV box or other other air-handling equipment by cutting off central climate control (heating or cooling) to unused rooms, or managing room-by-room temperature controls for increased system efficiency.
- Actuator switches - used to manually switch the ventilation system on or off, and typically compatible with a wide range of different HVAC control brands. They tend to be low maintenance and efficient, consuming little power (sometimes with an eco-mode built in), and are often easily scaled for a more flexible range of installation possibilities.
- Backdraught shutters, grilles and louvres - when mounted over air vents, grilles and louvres help to promote and direct proper air flow out of the system. Backdraught shutters prevent air from travelling back through the duct and into rooms when the fans arent in use. Air vent covers and grilles need periodic cleaning to prevent excessive dust buildup, and are available in a range of indoor and outdoor materials.
- Spigot plates - secured by screw, rivet or nut and bolt onto any flat surface, spigot plates create intake and extraction points on flat surfaces, and are designed to connect square grille openings to a round connection for attaching flexible ducting.
- Linkage kits - critical parts in control systems for heating, ventilation and air conditioning. They provide the reliable mechanical connections between key motion-control components such as valves and actuators. Numerous different linkage lengths, crank/lever arm start angles, and crank/lever arm radiuses are available.